23Re: [Slovenian Genealogy Forum] Looking for Suhadolnik

  • mary urban
    Mar 15, 2004
      Hi,

      Is this Mary married to Frank Hodnik? Anna Theresa married to which Opeka? I have hundreds of obituaries here. Look through the databases and files on my Yahoo Group. I have tombstone & obituaries databases. I will start going through my files later today. I will probably see Albina m. Opeka at breakfast this Saturday. I will take as much info along as possible. What I don't have here, I know where to find. Have you looked on Ancestry.com yet? Do you have a treemaker program?

      Mary

      Ms mary s <kkcomp2@...> wrote:
      HI Mary,
      Thanks for the information. I'm looking for my great grandmothers syblings. I'm thinking that Anna Theresa Opeka and Mary Hodnik might have been two of them and the name Frances and Paul or Paula comes to my mothers memory, If I can find an Obit on my grgrmother I it might have her syblings listed. Any idea how to otain this info? I'm new at this.
      Thanks Mary Smith FL

      mary urban <mafu51wi@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      Go to my Yahoo Group and look under files and database. You will find your grandparents marriage date in the database for Mother Of God marriages. I have the register page here which will have more details. Let me know who their sibblings were and I will see if she fits into my tree.

      As soon as you respond to me I will help you track down your grandparents. From my Yahoo Group you will find a link to my MSN Communities Genealogy2000 where you will see family life in Waukegan. There should also be links at the end of this email.

      Mary

      kkcomp2 <kkcomp2@...> wrote:
      Hi,
      My great-grandmothers' name was Marija (Mary) Suhadolnik.
      She was born in 1896. She live in Waukegan Il and she married Matt
      Mauser. If you have info would you like to share it? I'm trying to
      trace my family line.
      Thank you M

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      MY WEB PAGES: