Newcomer Inttroduction

  • A Jendrzejewski
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2002
      I am researching the surnames of DOLCE (DOLC), TRANICAR, KRAMERICH in
      Metlika, Slovenia. I would appreciate knoiwing where I would likely
      find records for ancestors in that area. Is anybody familiar with
      these names? Are they Slovenian-sounding? I am usually resourceful
      where ever I research, so I just need a jump start..

      My email is ajend2before the @ sign and charter.net after the @ sign.
      Thank you.

      Andy