RPM Question

  • kgmk99
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7 12:23 PM
      Does anybody know the RPMs for a stock 12 volt 5 pole Revell RP66
      motor?

      Thanks
    • Vincent
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7 1:26 PM
        According to my memory of a recent Revell data sheet I looked at, it
        is 16,000 rpm at 12v. I don't remember the amperage draw, but I
        believe it was below 0.5 amps, perhaps 0.41. I am sure this would be a
        screamer rewound, with loads of torque and brakes with sufficient
        windings of say a 29 gauge wire. I would test for 40 to 45 turns. I
        think it would be a fast motor with a low center of gravity. Good
        Luck!!! Vincent