Re: 1:32 vintage Pyro Models for sale

  • quecomaiden
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
      Hi Marty,

      Of course, thanks you for your confidence to me. This model cars,
      joined to many plastic kits of airplanes and boats and some old 1:32
      model cars from Revell USA are from a old shop in my city. I find
      with this friend and its old father's shop by chance for some years
      ago! And, now, I am doing this favour to her.

      (Excuse me for my bad english, please. I hope that you can understand
      me.)

      Angel

      --- In slotcars2@yahoogroups.com, mrtc4w <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I bought one of his cars, the '32 Plymouth. It arrived today,
      > exactly as he described it.
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Marty
      > --- In slotcars2@yahoogroups.com, "quecomaiden" <quecomaiden@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > Hi Slotters!
      > >
      > > First, sorry for this message, becouse I am a collector of 1:24
      > scale
      > > diecast. But, I have got a 1:32 vintage model kits from Pyro
      mark,
      > > making at finish 60 decade and first 70 decade. (Sorry, my
      english
      > is
      > > very bad.)
      > >
      > > If there anybody interested in classic and antique american and
      > > european cars, can visit:
      > >
      > > http://www.geocities.com/quecomaiden/pyro1_32.html
      > >
      > > And, if you are looking for some 1:32 static metal model for
      Rally