Any One Old Enough To Remember The 60's

  • mfuller1950
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11 8:22 PM
      In 1962 I got my first slot car I believe it was a Cox Cucaracha,
      does that sound like the correct car and manufacturer ?? If that is
      correct where can I find pictures of said car ??

      Tnx in Advance
    • mrtc4w
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12 9:56 AM
        According to the book "Vintage Slot Cars" the La Cucharacha came out
        in 1966 or 1967. There was also a Lil Cuc in 1/32 scale that came
        out in 1968. Unfortunately there are no pictures of either in the
        book. I have both an original Lil Cuc and the REH reproduction.

        Marty
        --- In slotcars2@yahoogroups.com, "mfuller1950" <mike@k...> wrote:
        > In 1962 I got my first slot car I believe it was a Cox Cucaracha,
        > does that sound like the correct car and manufacturer ?? If that
        is
        > correct where can I find pictures of said car ??
        >

        > Tnx in Advance
      • mrtc4w
        Message 3 of 3 , May 12 10:08 AM
          Here is one on ebay:

          http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
          ViewItem&item=3130673834&category=2620

          If you can't get the link to work, just do a search for item #
          3130673834