OWH's Web Server Down :-(

  • oldweirdherald
    Message 1 of 786 , Jun 2, 1999
      Hi Gang...<br><br>The OWH's web host server is
      down, and I'm not sure how soon they will able to get
      it back online.<br><br>For any of you who need to
      feed your OWH "Slot Car Talk" bulletin board
      addiction, the BBS is still working, as it is hosted on a
      different server. The graphics may not load, but you can
      reach it directly
    • bigwill601947
      Message 786 of 786 , Feb 9, 2008
        --- In slotcars2@yahoogroups.com, paulkassens wrote:

        > This is a test...

        DEAR fellow slot car its allways good to recieve e-mail from a slot car
        racer.best regards from slow guy i love these slot cars no matter what
        scale good racing