Re: Wanted: American Orange track

  • slotguy8728
    Message 1 of 786 , Mar 4, 2002
      The only one I knew of was still in use at Beloit
      Raceway and Bicycle in West Allis, Wi. It's been several
      years and they may not be there any more. <br>Lucky
      Bob's Raceway maybe able to give you more information.
      They are listed in Slotsides directory. Good Luck!
    • bigwill601947
      Message 786 of 786 , Feb 9 6:51 AM
        --- In slotcars2@yahoogroups.com, paulkassens wrote:

        > This is a test...

        DEAR fellow slot car its allways good to recieve e-mail from a slot car
        racer.best regards from slow guy i love these slot cars no matter what
        scale good racing