J.L.M. Racing stopped by to say hello

  • yobear42
    Message 1 of 786 , Jan 1, 2002
      New Years greetings from the Capital Racing
      League in Washington DC. We race S Scale slot cars. S
      cale is 1/64th scale cars. H.O. or Half of O guage is
      1/87 and since the SG+ and Tycos are larger they have
      been tagged as S in scale. I left some pic of some
      cars, we are currently running a GTP series featuring
      Tomy/Tyco GTP cars. We allow chassis swapping so that
      people can modify the chassis of a Tyco narrow and runa
      Tomy body on the car. Makes for great racing. Also
      added a link to my J.L.M. Racing Yahoo Club. Stop by
      and give a shout.
    • bigwill601947
      Message 786 of 786 , Feb 9, 2008
        --- In slotcars2@yahoogroups.com, paulkassens wrote:

        > This is a test...

        DEAR fellow slot car its allways good to recieve e-mail from a slot car
        racer.best regards from slow guy i love these slot cars no matter what
        scale good racing