Track Advice

  • Wasiloff_81
    Message 1 of 786 , Aug 1, 2001
      I don't have a lot of space, but i would like to buy a 1/32 scale track- is scalextric's layout #1 the way to go?<br><br>Colin
    • bigwill601947
      Message 786 of 786 , Feb 9, 2008
        --- In slotcars2@yahoogroups.com, paulkassens wrote:

        > This is a test...

        DEAR fellow slot car its allways good to recieve e-mail from a slot car
        racer.best regards from slow guy i love these slot cars no matter what
        scale good racing