Which are best home tracks?

  • fethomaz
    Message 1 of 786 , Jul 8, 2001
      I've just found out that this old childhood
      past-time is still around and kicking...So now I've been
      looking around for a good 2 lane track for my home. I
      remember only being able to using parma cars when I was a
      kid...<br>Can I get some suggestions as what to get? and maybe
    • bigwill601947
      Message 786 of 786 , Feb 9 6:51 AM
        --- In slotcars2@yahoogroups.com, paulkassens wrote:

        > This is a test...

        DEAR fellow slot car its allways good to recieve e-mail from a slot car
        racer.best regards from slow guy i love these slot cars no matter what
        scale good racing