Oval Racing?

  • stingrayracing
    Message 1 of 786 , Jun 1, 2001
      I am designing a routed track to fit in a limited
      space about 4 feet x 16 feet. I plan to run both 1/24
      and 1/32 with 4" lane spacing. I can go with either 2
      or 3 lanes. I lean toward NASCAR but race others as
      well. I am considering a mildly banked oval. I do not
      plan to run magnet cars. Anyone run ovals and what
      kind of feedback can you give me? Boring? Good track?
      Any input would be appreciated. I have read on
      different boards that oval racing can be very exciting.
      Anyone have any experience?<br><br>Rocky
    • bigwill601947
      Message 786 of 786 , Feb 9, 2008
        --- In slotcars2@yahoogroups.com, paulkassens wrote:

        > This is a test...

        DEAR fellow slot car its allways good to recieve e-mail from a slot car
        racer.best regards from slow guy i love these slot cars no matter what
        scale good racing