E O S

  • caveman76r
    Message 1 of 786 , Apr 1, 2001
      Eastern Oval News<br><br>Well here we go with
      another addition of the eos news <br><br>The next race is
      at Mike�s raceway in Burlington NJ on sat. April 7th
      2001 and we expect this to be another slugfest with
      all the point races tightening up. Mike said he is
      looking for someone to resurface the track for next
      season and that will be a plus for us as well. This will
      be our first race with the new motor rules and this
      was a decision that was a hard one but one that had
      to be made with the 500 motors becoming unavailable.
      know<br>Wingless Sprinters will go with any unbalanced 16d
      motor<br>Legends will stay with the same sealed 500
      motor<br>Nastrucks will be allowed to run 500 or 501
      motors<br><br>The final point�s race of the season will be at
      Thunderroad raceway May 5th 2001 and should be a good
      one.<br><br>The Eastern Oval World series of Oval cars is set for
      Thunderroad May 18,19,and 20 2001 with all EOS classes to be
      involved with the possible addition of 1 or 2 classes to
      create a showdown to see who the best oval racers in the
      country are. <br>May 18th open practice all
      classes<br>May 19th Small cars only all 32nd scale
      come join all the fun at the EOS races and see you at
      the track
    • bigwill601947
      Message 786 of 786 , Feb 9, 2008
        --- In slotcars2@yahoogroups.com, paulkassens wrote:

        > This is a test...

        DEAR fellow slot car its allways good to recieve e-mail from a slot car
        racer.best regards from slow guy i love these slot cars no matter what
        scale good racing