northwest florida/dallas area....

  • silver_raven_venus
    Message 1 of 786 , Jun 4, 2000
      or anywhere near any naval bases in the
      US....does anyone know of any slot car tracks in those types
      of areas, because I would be forever grateful,
      especially in the pensacola area of florida, because I'll be
      wanting some kinda hobby to pick back up on, and slot car
      racing was a blast when I raced about 4-5 yrs ago.....it
      wasn't for car looks though, but to make the fastest,
      not prettiest car. So, I'm looking for a track that
      is very good, and not nasty and sticky, and prevent
      speed....(I have a need for speed)...*L*<br><br>Anyways, I'm
      off...ciao!<br>Stephanie
    • bigwill601947
      Message 786 of 786 , Feb 9, 2008
        --- In slotcars2@yahoogroups.com, paulkassens wrote:

        > This is a test...

        DEAR fellow slot car its allways good to recieve e-mail from a slot car
        racer.best regards from slow guy i love these slot cars no matter what
        scale good racing