Slot Car Show Coming...

  • lvtrainmeet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2013
      Hello All.

      The Great Lehigh Valley Slot Car Show is coming.

      The Great Lehigh Valley Slot Car Show
      Merchants Square Mall
      1901 S 12th st
      Allentown Pa 18103

      February 16th 2013
      Saturday
      10-3

      Admission $5.00
      Early Buy $10.00 8am
      Tables $20.00 prepaid $25.00 at door

      Info:Http://www.valleygoto.com

      Dealers from 5 states. new vendors every show..

      All Scales New/old/Parts HO-1/24

      Racing /ECHORR TBA

      We are going into our 4th show and continue to grow every show.

      Easy access from Pa Turnpike NE extenstion.

      Less than 1 mile from I-78 ext 57.

      Hope to see ya there..