nsr claims in advertising rubbish

  • Cliff Manley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011
      Sick and tired of stupid, anal claims being made by companies such as NSR about
      OVERPRICED bits of crap being released on the market with absolutely STUPID
      claims regarding the performance of their slot cars.

      I see NSR claim their "Moseler Car" is "world champion car 6 times"
      where abouts would that be? In the NSR "world championship"?

      My 4wd SCX will be "world champion car" in my garage later today, 6 times if I
      want it...

      I've driven one NSR Porsche, the dealer claimed it as the fastest car in the
      world... what a LOAD OF BS.....

      I've seen more honest thieves on ebay than NSR....
      Cliff Manley
      Southport Qld
      Australia