Re: [Slot Cars] A clueless newbie

  • Cliff Manley
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
      Sorry Becky, but I did forget 43rd scale... that's not as popular as the other
      scales I mentioned, difficult to get parts for, and not very reliable. It's
      really a cross between HO and 32nd scale, you get the worst of each... without
      the speed of either.
      Cliff Manley
      Southport Qld
      Australia

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2010
        Thank you Cliff.

        I think I will keep it to the 'KISS' method! LoL

        Becky :)

        "Sour Mugs Canada"

        _____