you've got to be kidding... ebay auction

  • Cliff Manley
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010
      Check out this Bargain..... ebay number 110431131807

      Lousy slot car to boot... well, I suppose it's an ok car but not at that price... what are some people thinking? Is it deliberately pushing the market up?

      Cliff Manley
      Southport Qld
      Australia

    • pelprokc
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010
        No you have to be kidding me. Wowsa who would have thought. What kind of money would a guy have to have to feel OK with that purchase. Mr. Gates I suspect.

        --- In slotcars2@yahoogroups.com, Cliff Manley <cliffmanley@...> wrote:

        > Check out this Bargain..... ebay number 110431131807
        >
        > Lousy slot car to boot... well, I suppose it's an ok car but not at that price... what are some people thinking? Is it deliberately pushing the market up?
        >
        > Cliff Manley
        > Southport Qld
        > Australia

      • BYRON KING
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010
          Most of the other items are over priced also thats why it has or best offer. Just hopeing for another sucker.

          Byron King
          blking@...
          http://www.jars.net/
          http://www.cbaofraleigh.org/
          http://www.cba-abatenc.org/

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010
            I notice there hasn't been a lot of offers...

            blking@bellsouth. net
            http://www.jars. net/
            http://www.cbaofral eigh.org/
            http://www.cba- abatenc.org/