Re: Re: [Slot Cars] any 1/24 raceways in the SE Pennsylvania area???

  • Jay Sala
    Message 1 of 6 , May 15, 2009
      hey Mark...

      thx for the reply and info. i'm pretty sure i have something printed out that i found online with info for your place, i'll have to look thru my pile of "stuff"...lol
      i travel out to the York area usually once a month (or at least once every other month), and will probably add your address to my mapquest route the next time i head out that way.
      if i'm not mistaken, i will be going to a car cruise on June 20th that starts in York, heads to Lancaster and Harrisburg, then ends back in York.
      i look forward to seeing your place, not that i'll have any of my antique (lol) cars and all with me, but will be good to just talk slots again after so many years away from it :)

      Best regards and keep the rubber side down!
      Jay

      From: T D <vintagetin50@ yahoo.com>
      To: slotcars2@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Monday, April 27, 2009, 9:52 PM

      Depending on your ocation, Mark's Model World in Canton , Ohio is a slot car utopia. He's located up the street fro the Football Hall of FAme on Fulton Rd.
      ?
      Good Luck , Gonzo

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 22 1:08 PM
        Regards,