Re: [Slot Cars] any 1/24 raceways in the SE Pennsylvania area???

  • fastgreene@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30 3:27 PM
      Keystone modelcar Raceway
      2701 Horseshoe pike
      Palmyra, Pa.17078
      717-832-3170

      We are just east of hershey Pa. between the turnpike and hershey on rt.322. We have alot of fun racing every sunday among other nights.
      Hours
      wed.-fri 4pm-9pm sat. noon-9pm Sun. 11am-5pm

      Happy slotting!
      Mark

      From: T D <vintagetin50@...>
      To: slotcars2@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, April 27, 2009, 9:52 PM

      Depending on your ocation, Mark's Model World in Canton , Ohio is a slot car utopia. He's located up the street fro the Football Hall of FAme on Fulton Rd.
      ?
      Good Luck , Gonzo

      Message 2 of 6 , May 15, 2009
        hey Mark...

        thx for the reply and info. i'm pretty sure i have something printed out that i found online with info for your place, i'll have to look thru my pile of "stuff"...lol
        i travel out to the York area usually once a month (or at least once every other month), and will probably add your address to my mapquest route the next time i head out that way.
        if i'm not mistaken, i will be going to a car cruise on June 20th that starts in York, heads to Lancaster and Harrisburg, then ends back in York.
        i look forward to seeing your place, not that i'll have any of my antique (lol) cars and all with me, but will be good to just talk slots again after so many years away from it :)

        Best regards and keep the rubber side down!
        Jay

        Thx, but that might be a little farther than i had planned on traveling... lol...i'm in the SouthEastern Pennsylvania area, about a half hour north of Philly.

        Depending on your ocation, Mark's Model World in Canton , Ohio is a slot car utopia. He's located up the street fro the Football Hall of FAme on Fulton Rd.
        ?
        Good Luck , Gonzo

        its been ages since i've seen any, let alone been to a racetrack anywhere around the SouthEastern Pennsylvania area!
        all i want to do for right now, is just find a place and see whats going on these days, then maybe dust off my old stuff (well, would need to do a major cleaning up, like getting new tires, etc) and check things out.
        i wouldnt mind traveling an hour or two, just want to see whats happening these days.

      • Ghazi Darwish
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 22, 2009
          Regards,

          Eng. Ghazi Darwish