any 1/24 raceways in the SE Pennsylvania area???

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 19, 2009
      its been ages since i've seen any, let alone been to a racetrack anywhere around the SouthEastern Pennsylvania area!
      all i want to do for right now, is just find a place and see whats going on these days, then maybe dust off my old stuff (well, would need to do a major cleaning up, like getting new tires, etc) and check things out.
      i wouldnt mind traveling an hour or two, just want to see whats happening these days.
    • T D
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27, 2009
        Depending on your ocation, Mark's Model World in Canton , Ohio is a slot car utopia. He's located up the street fro the Football Hall of FAme on Fulton Rd.

        Good Luck , Gonzo

        its been ages since i've seen any, let alone been to a racetrack anywhere around the SouthEastern Pennsylvania area!
        all i want to do for right now, is just find a place and see whats going on these days, then maybe dust off my old stuff (well, would need to do a major cleaning up, like getting new tires, etc) and check things out.
        i wouldnt mind traveling an hour or two, just want to see whats happening these days.

      • Jay Sala
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 29, 2009
          Thx, but that might be a little farther than i had planned on traveling...lol...i'm in the SouthEastern Pennsylvania area, about a half hour north of Philly.

        • fastgreene@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 30, 2009
            Keystone modelcar Raceway
            2701 Horseshoe pike
            Palmyra, Pa.17078
            717-832-3170

            We are just east of hershey Pa. between the turnpike and hershey on rt.322. We have alot of fun racing every sunday among other nights.
            Hours
            wed.-fri 4pm-9pm sat. noon-9pm Sun. 11am-5pm

            Happy slotting!
            Mark

            Thx, but that might be a little farther than i had planned on traveling...lol...i'm in the SouthEastern Pennsylvania area, about a half hour north of Philly.

            Depending on your ocation, Mark's Model World in Canton , Ohio is a slot car utopia. He's located up the street fro the Football Hall of FAme on Fulton Rd.
            ?
            Good Luck , Gonzo

            Message 5 of 6 , May 15, 2009
              hey Mark...

              thx for the reply and info. i'm pretty sure i have something printed out that i found online with info for your place, i'll have to look thru my pile of "stuff"...lol
              i travel out to the York area usually once a month (or at least once every other month), and will probably add your address to my mapquest route the next time i head out that way.
              if i'm not mistaken, i will be going to a car cruise on June 20th that starts in York, heads to Lancaster and Harrisburg, then ends back in York.
              i look forward to seeing your place, not that i'll have any of my antique (lol) cars and all with me, but will be good to just talk slots again after so many years away from it :)

              Best regards and keep the rubber side down!
              Jay

              Thx, but that might be a little farther than i had planned on traveling... lol...i'm in the SouthEastern Pennsylvania area, about a half hour north of Philly.

              Depending on your ocation, Mark's Model World in Canton , Ohio is a slot car utopia. He's located up the street fro the Football Hall of FAme on Fulton Rd.
              ?
              Good Luck , Gonzo

              its been ages since i've seen any, let alone been to a racetrack anywhere around the SouthEastern Pennsylvania area!
              all i want to do for right now, is just find a place and see whats going on these days, then maybe dust off my old stuff (well, would need to do a major cleaning up, like getting new tires, etc) and check things out.
              i wouldnt mind traveling an hour or two, just want to see whats happening these days.

            • Ghazi Darwish
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 22, 2009
                Regards,

                Eng. Ghazi Darwish