Fw: SCX motor poll...voting still open! ( SCX Message Board )

  • Cliff Manley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      Hi People, I don't know how many of feel strongly enough about this to actually vote, but this guy is trying to convince SCX to put a stronger motor in the new release cars. He's gathering signatures on the SCX worldwide message board, you have to register etc to place a vote... but I think it would be nice to have a better motor in the SCX box stock cars.... and apparently SCX have promised to do it if he can 500 votes...
       Cliff Manley
      Southport Qld