Rob's Modeling Decals has Moved!

  • Radical Decals
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2008
      Hi All,

      I'm writing to inform you that Rob's Modeling decals at
      www.robsmodeling.com has moved. My new website Scale Auto Modeling is
      located at www.scaleautomodeling.com Beyond decals, I'm also offering
      vintage box art prints, restored from model and slot car box art from
      the '60's and '70's. They're great for decorating the walls in your
      hobby room, slot car club, or anywhere else you can think of. As
      always, I produce THE BEST quality in everything I offer. Check my new
      site out and place it in your favorites!

      Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

      Best Regards, Robert
      e-mail info@...
    • byresh143
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2008