WANTED 1/32 IMC 65 Chevy Impala body

  • Radical Decals
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2007
      Hi All,

      I'm looking for a 1/32nd scale IMC 65 Impala body from Grand National
      Chamion series in any condition as long as it has a good top. Broken
      posts are ok. Can anyone help me? Even if this posting is old and I
      have found one, I would still be interested in any extras. I will buy
      or trade! I have lots of decals at my website located at
      www.robsmodeling.com that I can bargain with. Please write me direct at
      robsmodeling@... with anything you may have. Thanks!

      Robert