Chrome Thunderjets autographed by founder of Playing Mantis avalible

  • Radical Decals
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2007
      Hi Gang,

      I'm writing to let you all know that I have several of the chrome
      Johnny Lightning thunderjets cars that fit the magnatraction chassis
      up for auction on e-bay. The cars come from the personal collection
      of Tome Lowe who is the former founder / president /owner of Playing
      Mantis. The cars are in the original boxes, and I had the boxes
      autographed by Tome Lowe personally. I'm offering an Auto World
      chassis to go along with every car. I set my starting bid at a very
      reasonable price.

      As many of you know, the chrome thunderjets were only avalible online
      to club members, and they were discontinued several years ago. You
      can check them out in the slot cars category of my e-bay store.
      Here's the link.

      http://stores.ebay.com/Radical-Decals_Slot-
      Cars_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ12QQftidZ2QQtZkm

      The auctions end on Saturday April 7th. This is a once in a lifetime
      opportunity to get an autographed car!

      My e-bay ID is radical_decals

      Regards, Robert at Radical Decals www.radicaldecals.com