Watkins Glen Road Course

  • shark1yy07
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2005
      I would like to set up the watkins glen road course in basement.
      Can anyone tell me what size table and how much track I will need.
      I am new to this sport. So far I have the Scalextric Sport T-1 track
      set to start out.
      Any and all help is appreciated.
      Dan
    • Cliff Manley
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
        You need Tracker 2000 software, do a Google search you will
        find many download sources, it has Scalex as one of its
        track options. It will do layouts for you more or less.

        Cliff

        _____

        I would like to set up the watkins glen road course in
        basement.
        Can anyone tell me what size table and how much track I will
        need.
        I am new to this sport. So far I have the Scalextric Sport
        T-1 track
        set to start out.
        Any and all help is appreciated.
        Dan

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1299qodrd/M=298184.6018725.7038
        619.3001176/D=groups/S=1705181854:HM/EXP=1109775816/A=259342
        3/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6019
        0075> click here

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.300
        1176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=477884828>

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        cribe>

      • Neil & Dawn Kline
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
          Will you be using the long or Short course? Also will you be
          adding any elevation changes? They are quite different than what it
          looks like on TV esspecially down in the boot. I have raced on this
          course in real life and it is wicked fast. Very cool track.

          The Stickman

          --- In slotcars2@yahoogroups.com, "Cliff Manley" <cliff.manley@o...>