Slot Car Table

  • Randy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
      I'm building a table this weekend and have a pretty good idea how I
      want to build it but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any links to
      look at other table frames?
    • john giovanni
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
        randy go to www.slotcarracing.com look under tables im sure youll find what your looking for. i built one of these tables and it serves me well. good luck.

        Randy <one32nd@...> wrote:
        I'm building a table this weekend and have a pretty good idea how I
        want to build it but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any links to
        look at other table frames?

      • Eddy Wright
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
          Randy, I'm not sure if you're considering a control system, but I put together a lap timer/counter for slot car. Take a look at it here: http://www.wrighthobbies.net/bots/racetrack/index.htm