downloads

  • Smith Scale Speedway
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2004
      Howdy:

      We have added a download page to our website. So far, we have links for
      free 1/32 scenery downloads (pit boxes, buildings, decals, banners) and
      cars to plug into NASCAR 2003. Check it out at http://slotcar.7p.com

      The downloads link is on the left menu. If you know of any FREE
      motorsports related downloads that are available out there, please let
      us know so that we can add them. Thanks for your help and enjoy.

      SS