file format question

  • jdracing_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      a friend designed me a track in dxf format, the machine that is going
      to be cnc routing the track needs a mpf format.
      does anyone here know how to change from dxf to mpf?
      i will gladly pay for your services.
      i have already bought the supplies, including the bits, track
      material, rail, etc.
      i really need some help here.you can e-mail me off list is you would
      like. i am opening a race shop and need this asap.
      send an e-mail and i can call you, or give you my number to call me.
      jdracing@...

      thank you all for the info,
      jeff