Coming back for seconds!!!

  • Jose
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
      Make Tons Of Money Fast!
      I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are, and came across
      an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of
      dollars within weeks with an initial investment of $6.00! I thought,"
      Scam", but I was curious, so I kept reading. It said : send $1.00 to
      each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. Then place
      your
      name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the
      article
      in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch.
      I was skeptical and worried about the legal aspects of it all, but
      checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
      confirmed that it is legal! I invested the measly $6.00. GUESS
      WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I
      figured it would end soon, but the money kept coming in. My first
      week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a
      total of over $1,000.00! Third week I had over $10,000.00. Fourth
      week
      and I've made a total of just over $42,000.00! How and why this
      works.. Make a copy of this NOW, so you can get information off of it
      as you need it.
      1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
      piece "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills
      and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will
      not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one
      paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. What you are doing is
      creating a service by this. Mail the 6 envelopes to :
      #1) Gary Wilson 21 Weston St. Apt-315 GrandRapids, MI 49503
      #2) Fred P.O. Box 25534 Yuma, AZ 85367
      #3] Jason Calbourn 452 Kuhn Street Pontiac, MI. 48342
      #4] Natalie Sanderson 114 Oak Hereford, TX 79045
      #5] Demetria Garcia P.O. Box 421 Richgrove CA 93261
      #6) Jose Rangel 3128 N. Kolmar Street Chicago IL. 60641
      2: Take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other
      names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
      number 6 on the list. Change anything you need to, but try to keep
      this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended
      article to at least 200 newsgroups. (there are close to 24,000
      groups)
      Just need 200, but remember, more posting, more money.
      *DIRECTIONS* *POSTING TO NEWSGROUPS*
      1. You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
      posting. Put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag
      your
      cursor to the bottom, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will
      copy the entire letter into the computers memory.
      2. Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of
      the
      blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a
      copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the
      list.
      3. Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
      postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go
      back to.
      4. Try searching for various newsgroups ( message boards, chat sites,
      etc.)
      5. Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message.
      Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as
      they scroll through the list of postings, click the post message
      button. You're done with your first one! All you have to do is jump
      different newsgroups and post away. *REMEMBER, MORE POSTINGS = MORE
      MONEY ! *REQUIRED: MINIMUM OF 200.
      You will begin receiving money within days! WHY: of 200 postings, say
      I receive only 5 replies (very low example). I made $5.00 with my
      name
      at #6. If this continues with only the minimum of five responding to
      each of the 200 postings I can end up with $15,625.00!!!
      "What if the plan is played out and no one sends you money? What are
      the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users
      joining the internet everyday and are willing to give it a try?
      Estimates are 20,000 to 50,000 new users, daily. Play FAIRLY and
      HONESTLY - THIS WORKS
    • jim
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2003
        Can you say "Pyramid"?