adult summer hockey

  • leys17
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2 9:08 AM
      Hey all,
      I talked to the yMCA. They're talking about a summer league again...
      If your interested you need to call to say yes, I'll play, here's my
      name asnd number, let your santa maria teams know too, lets get a
      league off the ground. I say a 3-3 format, 2 20 minute periods, full
      contact (well ok, not full contact)Heck, we'd only need 4 teams to
      have some fun...
    • Trevino, Stormy
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 2 9:14 AM
        Bill, put me in. Work number - 2398079. 3-3 like petrified would be great. Have a few guys that know everybody put the teams together so that we have a balanced league OR just divide up whomever shows up each nite like pickup. Whatever we do, don't let the Y put the teams together.

        I talked to the yMCA. They're talking about a summer league again...
        If your interested you need to call to say yes, I'll play, here's my
        name asnd number, let your santa maria teams know too, lets get a
        league off the ground. I say a 3-3 format, 2 20 minute periods, full
        contact (well ok, not full contact)Heck, we'd only need 4 teams to
        have some fun...

        prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication
      • Dan Oliveira
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 2 10:05 AM
          Is this going to be at Santa Rosa?  If so what night?

          To: slolunchhockey@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 2 12:48 PM
            Bill count Me, Bart, and Erik in. our house number is
            549-8816.

            Joe

            --- leys17 <Leys17@...> wrote:

            > Hey all,
            > I talked to the yMCA. They're talking about a summer
            > league again...
            > If your interested you need to call to say yes, I'll
            > play, here's my
            > name asnd number, let your santa maria teams know
            > too, lets get a
            > league off the ground. I say a 3-3 format, 2 20
            > minute periods, full
            > contact (well ok, not full contact)Heck, we'd only
            > need 4 teams to
            > have some fun...

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Bill Leys
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 2 1:36 PM
              yes & I don't know, it's still in the works

              To: slolunchhockey@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 2 10:33 PM
                I am defintely interested, and would commit if I knew more info about night of the week and possible game times.  So you could count me as possible.  Cell 234-6712

                To: slolunchhockey@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 5 9:42 AM
                  I'm in. 215.2132.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 6 2:02 PM
                    Ok, count me in if it's on Monday's and Wednesday.
                    Since Both you and Stormy said I should play in goal, I'll do it.
                    Maybe I'll suck less in a real game?

                    --- In slolunchhockey@yahoogroups.com, "leys17" <Leys17@...> wrote:

                    > Hey all,
                    > I talked to the yMCA. They're talking about a summer league again...
                    > If your interested you need to call to say yes, I'll play, here's my
                    > name asnd number, let your santa maria teams know too, lets get a
                    > league off the ground. I say a 3-3 format, 2 20 minute periods, full
                    > contact (well ok, not full contact)Heck, we'd only need 4 teams to
                    > have some fun...

                  • Matt Melton
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 6 10:25 PM
                      Hey guys,
                      I could probably play if i am needed in goal, it would be nice to play during the summer. Let me know how much, when and who.I'm there if ya need a goalie.
                      Melton

                      Dan Oliveira <drjaz@...> wrote:
                      Ok, count me in if it's on Monday's and Wednesday.
                      Since Both you and Stormy said I should play in goal, I'll do it.
                      Maybe I'll suck less in a real game?

                      --- In slolunchhockey@ yahoogroups. com, "leys17" <Leys17@...> wrote:

                      > Hey all,
                      > I talked to the yMCA. They're talking about a summer league again...
                      > If your interested you need to call to say yes, I'll play, here's my
                      > name asnd number, let your santa maria teams know too, lets get a
                      > league off the ground. I say a 3-3 format, 2 20 minute periods, full
                      > contact (well ok, not full contact)Heck, we'd only need 4 teams to
                      > have some fun...

                    • Brad Hair
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 7 7:55 AM
                        I am on vacation, however will be back July 15 and would love to play.
                        Brad

                        >From: "Dan Oliveira" <drjaz@...>
                        >To: slolunchhockey@yahoogroups.com
                        >Subject: [slolunchhockey] Re: adult summer hockey
                        >Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 21:02:48 -0000
                        >
                        >Ok, count me in if it's on Monday's and Wednesday.
                        >Since Both you and Stormy said I should play in goal, I'll do it.
                        >Maybe I'll suck less in a real game?
                        >

                        >--- In slolunchhockey@yahoogroups.com, "leys17" <Leys17@...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Hey all,
                        > > I talked to the yMCA. They're talking about a summer league again...
                        > > If your interested you need to call to say yes, I'll play, here's my
                        > > name asnd number, let your santa maria teams know too, lets get a
                        > > league off the ground. I say a 3-3 format, 2 20 minute periods, full
                        > > contact (well ok, not full contact)Heck, we'd only need 4 teams to
                        > > have some fun...

                      • Stormy Trevino
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jul 7 9:28 AM
                          Matt - we'll need goalies. Call YMCA and tell them you're interested.