It's been forever

  • Stormy
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2012
      But for those of you who still get notices, it appears that there will be noon hockey today (April 17). I'm heading down and a couple of others should be there. Hope to see some old faces there. Stormy
    • Chris Becker
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17, 2012
        Dang! I am already in SLO without my gear.  Keep me posted for the next time... I'd love to get back out there if my bearings haven't rusted.

        Chris

        On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 9:15 AM, Stormy <stormy2213@...> wrote:

        But for those of you who still get notices, it appears that there will be noon hockey today (April 17). I'm heading down and a couple of others should be there. Hope to see some old faces there. Stormy

      • Patrick Zalamea
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 17, 2012
          I'm with Chris I left my stuff at home or I'd totally be there!

          Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life. (Prov. 4:23)
          logo design

          website design

          http://move-me.blogspot.com/
          logos