pick up tomorrow at 6:30

  • hoju44364
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 20, 2011
      Hey guys,
      there is pick up tomorrow night $5 a person. I know the Kings and Sharks play, but come on out and get at least an hour of pick up in before going to watch the game, or just record it. Please reply to this if you are planning on going so we know if there will be enough people to play.

      thanks
      joe
    • Brad Hair
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 20, 2011
        yes,  Brad Hair
      • Mr. Joseph S Long IV
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 20, 2011
          Bart and I will be there too

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 20, 2011, at 3:34 PM, Brad Hair <slodh1@...> wrote:

          yes,  Brad Hair

        • Ra'Chell
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 20, 2011
            I'll be there too

            --- In slolunchhockey@yahoogroups.com, "hoju44364" <hoju44364@...> wrote:

            > Hey guys,
            > there is pick up tomorrow night $5 a person. I know the Kings and Sharks play, but come on out and get at least an hour of pick up in before going to watch the game, or just record it. Please reply to this if you are planning on going so we know if there will be enough people to play.
            >
            > thanks
            > joe

          • Robert Carter
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 20, 2011
              I plan to skate.  I might be a little late but I'll be there.
              Rob