Pick up thursday

  • hoju44364
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2011
      Just a reminder, there will be pick up this thursday. Brent from the Y will be out there with registration forms for the adult league. If you already have your form filled out im sure he can take them for you, and answer ay questions you have.

      Lights come on at 7pm and we can play til 9

      see you all there

      joe
    • Patrick Zalamea
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2011
        What times are the games on Saturday mornings?

        Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life. (Prov. 4:23)

        http://calvaryslokingdombuilders.blogspot.com/
        logo design

        website design

        http://move-me.blogspot.com/
        logos

        Just a reminder, there will be pick up this thursday. Brent from the Y will be out there with registration forms for the adult league. If you already have your form filled out im sure he can take them for you, and answer ay questions you have.

        Lights come on at 7pm and we can play til 9

        see you all there

        joe

      • Mr. Joseph S Long IV