Y Pick up tonight

  • Joe Long
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      We will be playing at 7pm. Brent from the Y got the lights turned back on for tonight, but that means its technically a YMCA pick up so everyone will have to sign a waiver to play. Bring full gear just in case we are asked to put it on. We have been getting between 15 to 20 people at these pick ups so the turn out should be good. See everyone there.

      Joe