Re: [slolunchhockey] Nets

  • Patrick Zalamea
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 2, 2010
      Anyone want to invest in some "portable" nets with me? I quickly looked and PVC ones (aka easily broken) are $70 on  Amazon and some steel ones that can be "easily" built and broken down are more like $200...

      Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life. (Prov. 4:23)

      http://calvaryslokingdombuilders.blogspot.com/
      logo design

      website design

      http://move-me.blogspot.com/
      logos

      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 2, 2010
        Patrick-

        I would be in for some $ to put together some nets.  Maybe WE could just build them up ourselves, with PVC pipe, and get on with it.

        Cheers,
        Scott
        Invaders MC
        FMF, Scott USA, Twin Air, Spectro Oils, TAG, Sunline, 661, Malcolm Smith, ACERBIS, Kenda
      • Patrick Zalamea

        • noah_hockey@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 2, 2010
            We would destroy pvc in a day...don't you think? Especially with my wicked fast snap shot. :)

            Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 2, 2010
              Yeah...i think if we actually try to shoot at some targets and not at the pipes it would last longer...PVC is cheap (I think) so we could just build or fix 'em. Believe it or not when we first started we had little tiny pvc nets thanks to Becker...

              If you guys want to invest in some steel ones here's a website I was looking at:

              I'll keep looking.
              pz

                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 2, 2010
                  http://www.joesportshop.com/joesportshop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7_73&products_id=256