35+ Team for Tournament in San Jose Nov 27-28

  • chris_teaford
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hey all: Bill Massey is trying to pull together a 35+ team for a tournament at Rollin' Ice in San Jose on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Bill says that the games will start after noon Saturday and the 35+ finals will be that evening. Three games guaranteed.

      I played with Bill and friends year before last and it was a blast! We played 5 games in one day, interspersed around the High School tournament, and came home with the champions t-shirts.

      So, if you are over 35 and can get to San Jose that weekend, contact Bill at WDM@...

      I'm going to try to load the flyer.
    • chris_teaford
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
        click the files link on the left <---
        Chris
      • chris_teaford
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
          Oops - wrong email for Bill: it is wdm1@...

          > Hey all: Bill Massey is trying to pull together a 35+ team for a tournament at Rollin' Ice in San Jose on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Bill says that the games will start after noon Saturday and the 35+ finals will be that evening. Three games guaranteed.
          >
          > I played with Bill and friends year before last and it was a blast! We played 5 games in one day, interspersed around the High School tournament, and came home with the champions t-shirts.
          >
          > So, if you are over 35 and can get to San Jose that weekend, contact Bill at WDM1@...
          >
          > I'm going to try to load the flyer.

        • noah tolliver
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2009
            Hey Chris,

            I just realized that you haven't responded to the task force e-mails. Are you able to attend tomorrow? And if so are we able to use the conference room at Canon?

            Thanks!

            Noah J. Tolliver
            Adult/Youth Roller Hockey Coordinator
            San Luis Obispo County YMCA

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2009
              Sorry guys! That as no intended for the whole group! My bad.