RE: [slolunchhockey] YMCA Summer League

  • jimmy clemons
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      hey noah,

      I would love a registration form.  you're the best!

      jimmy

      later jimmy

      To: slolunchhockey@yahoogroups.com
      From: noah_hockey@...
      Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 23:28:19 +0000
      Subject: [slolunchhockey] YMCA Summer League

      Hey Guys,

      I just waant to send out an e-mail to see if anyone would be iterested in signing up OR putting a team together for the Summer Y Hockey League. Right now, enrollement is low--just like it was in the Spring. However, I am thinking that we will just do a big pick-up game to generate registrating forms. Only bad thing about that is the season would be pushed back by 1 week.

      If you want to sign up, go to the YMCA's website to download the summer form. Or you can e-mail me and I will send you one directly.

      See you out there.

      Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.
    • Geoff Wakefield
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009

        I need one too. Also, I will be able to play during lunch time tomorrow. Just trying to get it our early so we can have a great turn out.
        Geoff Wakefield

        To: slolunchhockey@ yahoogroups. com