Happy New Year!

  • Patrick Zalamea
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
      Here's to playing more in 2009!

      Hey Geoff let us know what your schedule is like once you get it. Mostly what days you have 12-1 free!

      Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life. (Prov. 4:23)

      http://calvaryslokingdombuilders.blogspot.com/
      logo design

      website design

      http://move-me.blogspot.com/
      logos

    • Geoff Wakefield
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
        It looks like Mondays and Wednesdays again for this quarter. I may be a few minutes late because my class gets out right at noon, but its only for the first four weeks or so.
        Geoff Wakefield