2837Selling two sets of brand new wheels

  • chris_teaford
    Mar 13, 2011
      I have two sets of wheels for sale – Nick's not gonna need them… These are new and unused. See them on craigslist as well.

      Both sets are 4 size 76mm and 4 size 80mm.

      Indoor Wheels
      Rink Rat Hornet X-Grip with Mission Swiss Bearings. $50.

      These were taken off of a new set of Mission Soldier skates. Never touched the ground.

      http://slo.craigslist.org/spo/2263629941.html

      Outdoor Wheels
      Labeda Gripper, no bearings. $35.

      These are the wheel of choice for Santa Rosa and Paulding. I bought them at inline (for $40 plus tax) at the beginning of the high school season but did not need them. Never touched the ground.

      http://slo.craigslist.org/spo/2263644682.html

      call or text 805 458-1317