Red-breasted Nuthatch

  • docentjoyce
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
      Los Osos - El Moro and 4th - Red-breasted Nuthatch in the pine trees. Joyce Cory
    • Karen Clarke
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 22, 2011
        The single Red-breasted Nuthatch continues in my backyard, although not as frequently as in Dec and Jan.

        Karen Clarke
        Cambria

      • David Lawrence
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 29, 2012
          Greetings,

          So while I was welcoming back my first White-crowned Sparrows of the fall, what should come to the feeder but a Red-breasted Nuthatch, a yard bird, and one I'm very happy to have!

          It stayed just long enough for a few images, and I wish it a happy migration...

          http://flicker.com/photos/dave_lawrence

          Dave Lawrence
          Arroyo Grande