Camas/Washougal Slingmamas Monthly Meeting, 11/16/2011, 11:00 am

  • slingmamas@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2011
      Reminder from: slingmamas Yahoo! Group

      Title: Camas/Washougal Slingmamas Monthly Meeting

      Date: Wednesday November 16, 2011
      Time: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: The Grange in Washougal
      Street: 621 17th St (also known as Washougal River Rd)
      City State Zip: Washougal, WA
      Phone: Questions? Contact Laurinda at 360-450-8757
      Notes: New Day. Same Time. Same Place.

      We would love to have you join us for a meeting of the Camas/Washougal Slingmamas Group. We will now be meeting on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. There is a great play area for the older kids to play in while you try out carriers, or just visit with other Babywearing mamas.

      Directions: Take I-14 toward Washougal, Turn Left onto 15th/Washougal River Road. 15th St. becomes 17th St. The Grange will be on your left immediately after you pass E St.

    • Laurinda
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2011
        Oops. Forgot to remove the autoposted event. The Camas/Washougal group will, no longer be meeting. But I will be helping Amber with the Vancouver group as needed.

        Hope to see you all there soon!
        Laurinda