No activity in last 7 days
In sheer aesthetics, functionality, and visual representation of mathematics, few things can match the old slide rule. Rendered "obsolete" with the advent of the hand held calculator in the early seventies, some have forgotten how beautiful and functional these "geek badges" were. Even sadder, many in this generation have never been exposed to this tool. Here is our chance to reminisce, as well as ponder the future of the Slide Rule.
- Mar 13, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.