Seeking interview subjects

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2010
      Hi all,

      I have a friend who is an Ann Arbor-based journalist. She is seeking people who fit the following criteria:

      "I'm looking for someone (or more than one) who:
      a) is gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgendered
      b) lives in Michigan, preferably in Washtenaw County
      c) is active in some religious or spiritual group, from Buddhist to neo-pagan to Christian or Jewish
      d) alternately, can live outside Washtenaw but attend a spiritual group in Washtenaw County, and
      e) wouldn't mind being quoted by full name in an article and being identified as part of the GLBT community."

      If you're interested and willing, please contact her directly via sarahrigg at yahoo dot com (converting at and dot to the respective symbols, of course).

      Best,
      Paul