Upcoming SLG Events, September 6th - 12th

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2010

      Liturgists' Roundtable

      Tuesday, September 7th
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      Help us plan our upcoming Fall Equinox ritual! All welcome.

      Midnight Flame Festival

      Thursday, September 9th - Sunday, September 12th
      Chain O Lakes Campground, Bellaire
      Come join us at ADF's only festival in the region! At The Midnight Flame Festival you will enjoy camping at a site that allows for tent, RV, or even cabin camping, lectures and workshops, shopping, as well as opportunities to vend, rituals, fellowship, and fun!

      Rob Henderson
      kargach@...

      Netscape. Just the Net You Need.