Spring Roles! (As opposed to egg roles?)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2010
      Yep, with the snow gone, it must be time for the spring
      ritual! Wait, we had snow on the ground still last year, didn't
      we? Well either way, we need the following ritual roles filled:

      Purifiers and Portal Openers (x3)
      Bardic Invocation
      Allies
      Outsiders
      Manannan
      Archetypes
      Nature Spirits

      And don't forget to bring your seeds, gardening tools, altar items,
      or other tools of your trade to be blessed during the return flow.

      For any raffle items you'd like to donate, think spring and/or
      Easter! Most Easter-themed items are Pagan-appropriate as well, as
      long as they don't include a crucifix. >8)

      For the potluck, springy things are good too. I'll be bringing a
      spring greens salad, myself. (And the usual sodas.)

      At the Fire Lighting ceremony on Friday night at Rod and Liz's house,
      we'll be dyeing the eggs and making the blessed seed packets for the
      ritual. Everyone is welcome to attend and help out!

      Weather forecast looks very sunny for Saturday afternoon, sadly the
      Friends don't want us doing the whole ritual outdoors, but we should
      be able to pop outside a few ties during the rite if the weather stays good.

      I hope to see you all this weekend!

      Blessings,

      Rob