Manannan Shrine Visit on Tuesday

  • Kargach
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      Don't forget that our pre-Samhain visit to the Manannan Shrine will be next Tuesday night!
      We'll be meeting at Rod and Liz's home (263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor) on Friday night at 7 PM,
      then traveling to the Manannan Shrine, then back to Ann Arbor. Total time will probably be
      2 to 2.5 hours, for those worried about getting home at a reasonable hour. If you will be
      joining us, feel free to bring offerings of food for the Nature Spirits, as well as something for Manannan
      (apples or silver would be appropriate).

      Blessings,

      Rob