Upcoming SLG Events, August 3rd - 9th

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2009
      Shining Lakes Grove Events

      Liturgists' Roundtable

      Tuesday, August 4th
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      Help us plan our upcoming Lughnasadh ritual! All welcome.

      Lughnasadh Festival

      Friday, August 7th - Saturday, August 8th
      Botsford's Recreational Preserve, 3015 Miller, Ann Arbor
      A two-day festival and Ár nDraíocht Féin Lughnasadh ritual combined. From opening to closing we will be celebrating and honoring our Gods in the
      sacred space of the festival with our Games, our Talents, and our Wits!
      Just outside the city limits of Ann Arbor, Botsford Recreational Preserve is a small section of old growth forest with treehouses, trampolines, and
      the permanent nemeton of Shining Lakes Grove.
      How much will it cost to attend? It's free! We will have a raffle to help cover our site rental costs, and of course donations are welcome.
      We need volunteers! If you would like to lead a class, workshop, or ritual, or help organize the festival, please contact us.
      For this year's public service project, we'll be collecting food for the HIV/AIDS Resource Center. For details on what to bring, and for the
      schedule of rituals and workshops for the weekend, visit: http://www.shininglakes.bravehost.com/lughad.html

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2015
        No Grove events this week, but we will be tending an all-day offering
        fire at Detroit Pagan Pride Day on Saturday, so if you're there, stop by
        and make an offering!
        --
        Rob Henderson
        kargach@...