Upcoming SLG Events, February 2nd - 8th

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009

      Liturgists' Roundtable

      Tuesday, February 3rd
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      Help us plan our upcoming Imbolc ritual! All welcome.

      Fire Lighting

      Friday, February 6th
      263 Larkspur, Ann Arbor
      7 PM
      We gather together to kindle the hearth fire and take it to our homes,
      to tend through the night and bring to the ritual. All welcome.

      Imbolc Ritual

      Saturday, February 7th
      Friends Meeting, 1420 Hill St., Ann Arbor
      2 - 5 PM
      Come join us as we honor BrĂ­d, our Grove's goddess of community and
      the hearth. There will be a raffle and potluck after the rite. All
      welcome.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1

        Business Meeting

        Tuesday, February 3rd
        Panera Bread, 1773 Plymouth Rd., Ann Arbor
        7 - 9 PM
        Discussion of general business and setting of the calendar. All
        welcome.

        --
        Rob Henderson
        kargach@...