Upcoming SLG Events, October 6th - 12th

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2008
      No Grove events are scheduled. Get out there and enjoy the fall colors,
      and hopefully we'll see you next week at the corn maze!

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2014
        Shining Lakes Grove Events

        An Bruane

        Tuesday, October 7th
        330 Chidester St. #812, Ypsilanti
        7 - 9 PM
        Rituals and advanced spiritual explorations, for those who wish to
        go beyond the standard High Day rituals. Members only, please.

        Also, if you can join me at Washtenaw CROP Walk on Sunday, please let me
        know. I think it's important for us to participate as fully as we can
        in local interfaith events as part of ADF's vision of visibility and
        community outreach. http://www.icpj.net/2014/cropwalk2014/

        --
        Rob Henderson
        kargach@...