Upcoming SLG Events, September 8th - 14th

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2008
      Shining Lakes Grove Events

      Business Meeting

      Tuesday, September 9th
      Borders Books, 3527 Washtenaw, Ann Arbor
      7 - 9 PM
      We discuss Grove administrative issues. All welcome.

      FOCAS Mabon Celebration

      Sunday, September 14th
      Elizabeth Park, 4250 Elizabeth Dr., Trenton
      12 noon - 4 PM
      FOCAS has invited us to lead their Mabon ritual this year!

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2014
        No Grove events this week. Don't forget that the Fall Equinox Ritual is
        coming up on the 21st!
        --
        Rob Henderson
        kargach@...